amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
June 2014 General Discussion

Powerball

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First shower here dropped .18" within the hour. Some decent storms to my west that should come through soon.

Hopefully they hold together.

SPC mesoanalysis suggests instability is decreasing a bit with all of the cloud cover.

Getting a decent wind-driven downpour here now as well (no thunder or lightning).

Very nice.

IND had 1.03". Just a measly 0.31" at LAF. Lean times here right now. 

Hopefully on Wednesday you can make up some *ground*.

Not often that my tippy bucket matches with the radar estimates but it did this time. Would have been nice to get that amount over 24 hours and not three hours. But that is probably asking too much. It was starting to get dry here so this was a welcome amount.

57 and winds gusting to over 20 mph is making it feel a little Autumnal out today.  Had just under an inch of rain yesterday.  Allergens and dust is down, and everything is so green.

In time, you will be seeing consistent 70s, but it's always nice to assure good moisture this time of year so threat of drought and allergies are lessened (but not so much moisture that the skeeters are rampant).

I have found it amusing at how many people I have heard complain about how "hot" it is in recent weeks LOL, with some 70s and 80s (talking the public, not here lol). We have been above normal temps the last few weeks, but I will say, it hasnt been that bad. Much cooler tomorrow, may actually take a hoodie to the Tigers game tomorrow night.

Archived