Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 25 snow event obs

Ian

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confirm nothing but clouds in downtown Balt. Not even all that low a cloud deck either.

I'm upstream of you in southern Howard County.   An hour ago, it was fairly bright, and the ceilings were not at all low.    It is now snowing moderately and sticking to the grass.     Conditions will change quickly in Baltimore within the hour.

Just walked from Petworth to Adams Morgan, snowing moderately @31F. Just started sticking to some sidewalks. Someone tell Ian to go measure now, he's up to 40 inches for the year!

Def more than .25" ;) taking dog out shortly before leaving for work will grab a measure.

Not really...I also have model support from that HRRR...Im not making an argument that it wont snow, but clearly the best lift is to the west..how about adding something other than just bashing people?

Nah, I'd rather call out ****ty posts instead

Not lecturing. Just don't understand why some (not you) are freaking out so much.

Theres no reason to freak out about whether I get a inch on grassy surfaces or not...Im just observing and stating that the best returns and lift are to the west of the Balt area...and like I said, the HRRR (whether right or wrong) really shows that big time

Archived