joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2-4 Snowstorm Potential Part 3

Sickman

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another big shift south by the NAM exactly what I expected.. exactly what i was saying earlier Philly might get screwed.. 10-14" for the southern Jersey area is just way to high of a forecast.. Yes we have seen many storms trend less snowy but this is crazy.. 06z Friday morning we were all gitty on getting 12"+ up through SNE now it has shifted 200+miles south and DC is on the northern edge of the heaviest precip crazy.. 

another big shift south by the NAM exactly what I expected.. exactly what i was saying earlier Philly might get screwed.. 10-14" for the southern Jersey area is just way to high of a forecast.. Yes we have seen many storms trend less snowy but this is crazy.. 06z Friday morning we were all gitty on getting 12"+ up through SNE now it has shifted 200+miles south and DC is on the northern edge of the heaviest precip crazy.. 

either they're right on the crazy shift or the models collectively crapped the bed. what a crazy trend though away from a possible snowstorm from 06z Friday morning :o

either they're right on the crazy shift or the models collectively crapped the bed. what a crazy trend though away from a possible snowstorm from 06z Friday morning :o

Unless the other models tonight reverse the trend, it's probably over. Just is what it is. Onto the next threat I guess.

is it possible that this could be so suppressed that it eventually circles the globe and approaches us from the north?

probably not enough time for that. i guess.

That's been my forecast all along. Double reverse suppressed system. Very rare.

Wait. .. When was this ever a mega epic event?

And no... It's still going to snow (we think) but for cnj it's gonna be less than the initial potential.

Apologies in order. These phrases were def tossed 'round for THIS storm..(12 - 18"+ CNJ) .not here however. In fact, believe it wuz good ol Al Roker a few days ago.

The CNJ Plowsman

That's been my forecast all along. Double reverse suppressed system. Very rare.

I wouldn't get my hopes up yet.....but if by 6z, the jackpot is central/southern Mexico, I think it is a distinct possibility that it could approach from the north and continue trending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are you people wanting more than 3-6....its still going to snow...dont understand the giving up posts...its just not going to snow as much as you want. Stop trying to hang onto some upton disco as reason you are getting a foot

Wasn't aware of your almighty forecasting abilities. 

Archived