joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2- 4 Snowstorm Potential

NEG NAO

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It all depends on where the pv sets-up and the confluence.

I agree. That's ultimately the whole key to the forecast. Anywhere from a slopfest to a full blown HECS is on the table. Right now my gut is telling me a formidable 6-12 inch type storm, but I think I'll wait to friday to get a better feeling on it. Lot's of nervous model watching ahead, but hey that's what we live for! :popcorn:

18z GEFS mean is a really nice hit. Column cools by Sunday afternoon or Sunday night from north to south.

Compare the op to the mean it's warmer and further north. Obv it's snow from I-80 north but it has warmed. Its something not great to see, as they look to take a step towards the euro

Take this to the banter please. Too much unrelated clutter up in here

hey hey take it easy its better than most of the crap here this afternoon give me that :lol:

anyway's the suspect performance of the EURO of late is weighing on my mind of it not having the right idea compared to almost the rest of the models painting a different picture. we will see the trends 0z and onto 0z tomorrow night if the EURO does indeed have the right idea. it was the last model to cave with todays threat when every other model was leading the way

The. ECMWF-ENS trend has been a little south from last night and yeasterday's run. Most models are trending a little south. We need to wait for a few more runs before any true conclusion can be made. At this point it could be rain/ ice/ snow or it could even miss us to the south. As for my forecast I did issue a heads up and currently leaning for a mainly snow event.

Archived