• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ring of Fireflies
    Newest Member
    Ring of Fireflies
Feb 13-14 Storm Banter Thread

ORH_wxman

i want the ccb heavy snow tonight!!!! hoping against hope they go back east. i read a bunch of posts about how the low travels along the coastal front that is draped from va coast to ack but sounds like things are way west.....if we cant get the ccb snow then i just hope it doesnt precipitate at all!

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes he is.  On the Norton side.

West of 24 up through Easton/Sharon was still snow a short time ago.  Kind of the old school r/s line with this.

Shame it was cold enough off the deck even at 36+ here still some smoosh falling (90% rain but with cores still evident of ice/snoosh)

Beware the retreating high.  I said fear the warmth a bunch of days ago and when I got up to a torch today I figured it was a cooked goose N&W

West of 24 up through Easton/Sharon was still snow a short time ago.  Kind of the old school r/s line with this.

Shame it was cold enough off the deck even at 36+ here still some smoosh falling (90% rain but with cores still evident of ice/snoosh)

Beware the retreating high.  I said fear the warmth a bunch of days ago and when I got up to a torch today I figured it was a cooked goose N&W

Oh if we had a locked in H to the N in Quebec this would have been historic.  2-3' all over E MA.

what's almost over?  The storm? lol

Well yeah, dry air has ripped into SNH already.  The U/L might drop a little more, but the brunt is over and done.  Of course I'm secretly hoping for 5-10" more, but eh.

The radar looks absolutely fugly.

No complaints, just observations.  we did pretty well so far....5-10".  

This storm was so boring here. No real wind for this area, some heavy rain, no snow. No thunder. Meh. Two thumbs down. Nothing ripped, poured, pounded, thumped, dumped or pasted. Routine later winter rain storm.

I also didn't see the heaviest snow I have ever seen today either, I may be the only one along with Bob.

The underline/ bolded of your first quote may have had something do to with you not getting even remotely close to your second bolded quote.

Archived