amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
February 4-5th Winter Storm Part 3

Whitelakeroy

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it pivots right when the L passes in nw oh someone could get obliterated for a time

Congrats to DTW/TOL with that.

Unreal that my college is not closing today. This band seems to be tilting a bit and maybe we can squeeze one more inch out of it, great storm in the greatest winter ever

I'd bet Toledo gets 2-3" as things are pivoting right now. Probably 1-2"/hr for a few more hours. Blizzard Bill said another few inches possible.

Rates of 1-2"/hr. Wheres powerball lol

Unless its 3"/hr for 7 hours then it's still a B-

KCI reporting 7.5" someone is pulling a YYZ there...

Just east I saw reports of 14+

When I was living in White Lake I was 2.5 miles from the DTX office.  There was times I really thought DTX was even low balling it.  I recall laughing at some of their 1.5-2" reports as I was shoveling 3-4" thinking they need to come and shovel that low ball amount off my driveway :lol:.    Josh probably remembers all my complaints about this.

Then after one of the bigger storms they reported ~3" less than what I had so I drove there and sure as S#&T they had that much less snow in just 2.5 miles.  

I was surprised but storm totals just vary.  There are micro-climates that some locations just get higher amounts and others that get lower ones (not always but typically).

Up to near 9" and still snowing here.  initial WAA/FGEN snows disappointed (they normally do) but wow is this deformation/trowal forced band impressive.  Good stuff. My 6-8" call busted low and that is fine with me :sled::weenie:

Awesome, I've been waiting to hear from someone under it on its performance. Hopefully we can reach 10" as the band pivots

Archived