Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 4-5th Winter Storm Part 3

Whitelakeroy

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your weenie software is on the fritz...some might mistake this for drunk posting but it's a snow overdose

:lmao:

There has to be about 8" of snow out here right now, incredible. And +SN moving back in after a little bit of a lull.

No joke. Screaming wind and blowing snow. Here's looking north towards the city.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

To the southside (represent).

1zZIzUs.png

Nice to see the plows are out.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

For all the bike commuters.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Just epic. That word has been thrown around a lot (even by me) but this winter literally is epic.

Normally this is the point where I'd chastise DTX for not going for a WSW, but I gotta admit...when I went to bed last night about midnight I legitimately was wondering if 3-5" might even be too high from how anemic the radar was looking to our south.

I wanna say this probably caught everyone off guard, but the way this winter has been it seems like most people are expecting the worst...or best in us snow lovers' case.

Has to be nearing a record, for the amount of days Purdue has been shut down this winter. :lol:

Yeah, they've closed more times this year than in the past decade. THough, only if you count the two in the early January storm before classes were in session.

Yeah, they've closed more times this year than in the past decade. THough, only if you count the two in the early January storm before classes were in session.

Yeah, that's right. But still, good for the employees. :D

They shut down one day in my four years at Purdue...and that was for the Jan 1994 arctic outbreak. 

Archived