joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA and The Fringes - February 2014

PennMan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, I-83 Blizzard... word to the wise, probably not best to post your obs in the MA forum today, especially if you are at home in PA. Things are a bit testy down there and you seem like a good guy. Id hate for you to have your head ripped off by those with unrealistic expectations.

hey, I-83 Blizzard... word to the wise, probably not best to post your obs in the MA forum today, especially if you are at home in PA. Things are a bit testy down there and you seem like a good guy. Id hate for you to have your head ripped off by those with unrealistic expectations.

I can understand their sentiment somewhat. The wed system is going north so this was their only chance this week in a pattern many are excited for. This is likely going to be a great week just north of them but its a gradient pattern and they ended up just on the wrong side of the screwed line. Hope this weekend gets them into it.

its awesome out right now, really coming down.

i may post my obs up here all day...

I know I would. I was about to post something earlier, but decided against it as I was typing lol. Meddler has Millersville at 2" already and still coming down pretty good. Radar returns blossoming out west. Good times

I can understand their sentiment somewhat. The wed system is going north so this was their only chance this week in a pattern many are excited for. This is likely going to be a great week just north of them but its a gradient pattern and they ended up just on the wrong side of the screwed line. Hope this weekend gets them into it.

oh, i understand too... which is why i'm not going to post down there much today.

Archived