joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monday Mauler or Monday Bawler? part II

DDweatherman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt watch the boradcast I just happened to hear it from the other room..based on how I heard Tony Pann talk, that sounds rather bullish for Baltimore.

He was really unconvincing for the city. He stressed how the cold was delayed and any change inside the beltway would be after 6-7am and temps during snow would probably be above freezing. He seems very unenthusiatic as of late no matter what the situation is.

He was really unconvincing for the city. He stressed how the cold was delayed and any change inside the beltway would be after 6-7am and temps during snow would probably be above freezing. He seems very unenthusiatic as of late no matter what the situation is.

Yup and he also mentioned how the front only moved 6 miles in the past 5 hours. He busted horribly on 1/21.

Well honestly I dont see DOWNTOWN Baltimore picking up more than an inch or 2...but it could really vary just outside the city or even in the northern part of the city...Im in Essex...due east by about 10 miles of the city so Im in a spot that can really go either way..Im putting over/under at 2 inches

Well honestly I dont see DOWNTOWN Baltimore picking up more than an inch or 2...but it could really vary just outside the city or even in the northern part of the city...Im in Essex...due east by about 10 miles of the city so Im in a spot that can really go either way..Im putting over/under at 2 inches

That's reasonable.

I can see the northern part of the city getting 3" more than downtown.

He totally has changed from his days on Channel 2, he went from JB to swiscaster.

He also has been way too warm on his temps in the extended outlooks. This started with him about a year or so ago. If all guidance points to temps being 34-35 for a high at 3-4 days out he will go around 40 then play catch up the day before.

He also has been way too warm on his temps in the extended outlooks. This started with him about a year or so ago. If all guidance points to temps being 34-35 for a high at 3-4 days out he will go around 40 then play catch up the day before.

Tom T used to be much better as well, i wonder if channel 11 is reigning them in.

Archived