joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 31-January 2 hybrid frisbee storm Part 3

snowstormcanuck

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IKK LES advisory not very common either. Not that they may actually need it...but still, kinda rare.

I can't remember the last time they ever issued one here. 

We got about 2" of lake effect here since 6 am and 2" of system snow.

A crappy phone pic from this morning when one of the better bands worked through here.

post-691-0-58413400-1388681892_thumb.jpg

I can't remember the last time they ever issued one here. 

We got about 2" of lake effect here since 6 am and 2" of system snow.

A crappy phone pic from this morning when one of the better bands worked through here.

I can't either. But good for you. LES will help heal the wounds a little. :) 

5.5" since 10PM yesterday brings my total up to 8.5" for the event. Snow depth is around 7.5-8" but drifting is pretty awful

Lot of drifting, eh?  How are the highways out that way?  Either tomorrow or Saturday -- waiting for a car to be fixed -- I will be taking US 30 as far as Mansfield en route to Pennsylvania.  

Lot of drifting, eh?  How are the highways out that way?  Either tomorrow or Saturday -- waiting for a car to be fixed -- I will be taking US 30 as far as Mansfield en route to Pennsylvania.

Based on video from local news only one lane is partially cleared. Findlay and south are doing a little better because they missed out on the first wave. By tomorrow it will be a lot better based on past experiences. I need to drive up to Toledo in about a half hour and I'm really not looking forward to it

Based on video from local news only one lane is partially cleared. Findlay and south are doing a little better because they missed out on the first wave. By tomorrow it will be a lot better based on past experiences. I need to drive up to Toledo in about a half hour and I'm really not looking forward to it

I heard 75 is closed due to an accident. Also this is what 475 looks like right now...

tolair-AirportHighway-EB.jpg?date=138868

Archived