joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
00z Model Discussion | January 2-3 Winter storm

user13

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone that follows these models, knows that the Euro was on to something the past 2 days. showing a decent storm.

It took better sampling of data for the NAM to sniff it out.

No possible way the GFS does not come in better regarding QPF.

Still looks like a solid 6 + event. Possibly more

But the euro backed off its big storm solution quit a bit.

And if I recall earlier this month the nam showed a 16+ Storm for me and I got 7... I would not hop on board with this run since it has no other model support with the exception of a few older euro runs

But the euro backed off its big storm solution quit a bit.

And if I recall earlier this month the nam showed a 16+ Storm for me and I got 7... I would not hop on board with this run since it has no other model support with the exception of a few older euro runs

We can't really say it has no support as its the first of the major models to start the 0z suite. If there's no support at 1:15AM when we've seen the Euro then you can say it's on its own yet by comparing it to old runs of other models.

We can't really say it has no support as its the first of the major models to start the 0z suite. If there's no support at 1:15AM when we've seen the Euro then you can say it's on its own yet by comparing it to old runs of other models.

I'll agree with that... I will say however it does peak my interest that this nam runs almost a spitting image of the big euro runs from a day ago

Archived