• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Hybrid frisbee storm - December 31-January 2

snowstormcanuck

that's so true.   Btw, my most visible scar is from xmas eve 2002.   One heartbreak that I still have nightmares about.

PD II more then made up for it though.. Atleast for me it did. Plus i was just happy having my first White Christmas which we managed to get just north of Columbus.. But yeah talk about a last minute screw job.. The storm ended up nailing here with 8-10" inches or so but it would be the biggest storm of the winter here.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried to roughly factor in Delta T values. Based on 4°C lake waters. Might be warmer further out though.

Starting 18z Wednesday, ending 0z Friday.

East of MKE: 18°, 19°, 20°, 22°, 22°, 22°

East of ORD: 15°, 16°, 17°, 20°, 20°, 20°

Here's my general thoughts as of now.  Low confidence on the southern edge and wouldn't be surprised if I have to bring heavier totals farther south.  Didn't pay any attention to the UP.

post-14-0-46726400-1388464572_thumb.png

Light blue:  1-3"

Dark blue:  3-6"

Dark purple:  6-10"

Light purple:  10-15"

well the Canadian is a non-event with the second low.    It is looking more and more like the king had crack for lunch.

Yup, looks like the energy doesn't want to crank.

What a huge disappointment. I quite like "cold snow" events, with temperatures in the teens and single digits and steady snow falling.

Here's my general thoughts as of now.  Low confidence on the southern edge and wouldn't be surprised if I have to bring heavier totals farther south.  Didn't pay any attention to the UP.

attachicon.gifmap.png

Light blue:  1-3"

Dark blue:  3-6"

Dark purple:  6-10"

Light purple:  10-15"

I like you. Still a lot of uncertainty on both sides of the gradient but looks pretty good

Archived