• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The 12/14-15 The bad pattern storm

Ji

We do NOT quit around here when there's still 4 days to go!

Sure, many people quit when there's 4 hours to go, but NEVER when there's 4 days! Stand tall man!

I quit when March is cancelled. Plain and simple. I don't fold like an $18 walmart tent with 10kt winds. I'll keep an eye on every single threat. Period. Even though i know I wont get more than an inch or 2 ever again till the end of time.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The diff between the GFS and the Euro/NAM combo seems to be the GFS brings that northern stream vort and develops it into a strong GL vort that sucks the southern stream vort north. Nam and Euro don't and keep it open and a bit north of the border when it counts.

GFS still loves the northern stream, so it could just be a bias. I like the looks of the NAM both because it is the same as the 18Z run and matches pretty close the Euro.

The diff between the GFS and the Euro/NAM combo seems to be the GFS brings that northern stream vort and develops it into a strong GL vort that sucks the southern stream vort north. Nam and Euro don't and keep it open and a bit north of the border when it counts.

GFS still loves the northern stream, so it could just be a bias. I like the looks of the NAM both because it is the same as the 18Z run and matches pretty close the Euro.

The DTK of the Euro just broke down crying seeing you lump Euro/Nam in the same group.

I think your success rate is like 4% on these feelings

Based on my study of global warming, a personal evaluation of polar ice cores, an analysis of celestial patterns, and by reading many posts from Wes Junker, I have been able to accurately predict the last two years of DJFM weather for the MA, and my forecast methods have allowed me to extend that forecast for the next 100 years. My forecast model is better than any other on this planet of which I am aware.

Warm/wet and cold/dry. That is all you need to know.

Well, that and the fact that a heavy precip band always sets up in the northern tier of LWX's forecast area.

Based on my study of global warming, a personal evaluation of polar ice cores, an analysis of celestial patterns, and by reading many posts from Wes Junker, I have been able to accurately predict the last two years of DJFM weather for the MA, and my forecast methods have allowed me to extend that forecast for the next 100 years. My forecast model is better than any other on this planet of which I am aware.

Warm/wet and cold/dry. That is all you need to know.

Well, that and the fact that a heavy precip band always sets up in the northern tier of LWX's forecast area.

I stand corrected....I'm not gonna watch the 0z gfs now

Archived