joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you drive in the snow/ice good? We could see if we could get sponsored for winter weather chasing by American Weather. Then people would see I'm not Wilkes. We could record thunder-snow and have mets here tell us where to go.

Lol. You know damn well I can't drive in snow or ice. Sure I'm from Chicago, but I have been down here since November 2009 and learned to drive down here.

Also bro shirts. Our live footage will be property of American Weather if we get sponsored so we need to look professional and act cool.

We need some weather gadgets sponsored now I think about it.

Maybe some of my cool will rub off on you because I'm pretty sure you are lame as hell.

I'm just playing with you lol. Btw we will have Shawn design our shirts. I'm pretty sure he can make some good shirts.

I saw The Hobbit tonight. The second one. I have to stop comparing these to the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I'm getting the same effect that happens when Widre compares regular snow with heavy snow at 25F. I guess regular snow, like The Hobbit is pretty good. But it's not as good as watching Lord of the Rings with heavy snow falling at 25F.

Worst torture of all of this is that this is going to be a total needle thread. Too much cold air and the system is shunted south with little to no moisture. Not enough cold air we get all the moisture we want but it's all rain. So it goes in the SE with most systems nothing is perfect. 

Somebody, quick! Brick hacked into burger's account. ;)

Archived