amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
November Weather Discussion

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better to have this pattern now than December. There are some hints for -NAO in early December but we"ll see

So much can happen to change the pattern enough to allow cold air to get in. It's always good to see lots of cold and snow nearby. This week's storm could be a lot stronger than progged may change some things.

One day at a time, Scott. Enjoy today's cool temps.

I wonder if I may stay in the 30's today. My gut says 'no' given starting temp. But, with the CAA, I suppose its possible--just depends on how strong it is I guess.

35.7/35 under broken clouds.

You'd probably jump into your empty pool if you saw the euro ensembles.

Yeah...not pretty. Better now than December though. Maybe I'll get to cut my Christmas tree in shorts.

Well we can hope it's too aggressive with a crap pattern like it was last feb. The GEFS and Canadian aren't as bad so it's possible we may see 12z back off the furnace. I still think we will go AN for the month, but yeah...hopefully we get it out of the system now. Seems like the EC is more bullish with warmer phases of the MJO.

39.9. Would be nice to see flakes, but just a hair too warm I think.

Pretty good start for you!  You're not in  Boston anymore.....

Yeah...not pretty. Better now than December though. Maybe I'll get to cut my Christmas tree in shorts.

Absolutely.   Snowc over by Nov. 28th continues to be my call for you and GC (a week earlier if you go by my poll response).  You'll have your boots on for the Christmas tree  :)

35.8/27

Well we can hope it's too aggressive with a crap pattern like it was last feb. The GEFS and Canadian aren't as bad so it's possible we may see 12z back off the furnace. I still think we will go AN for the month, but yeah...hopefully we get it out of the system now. Seems like the EC is more bullish with warmer phases of the MJO.

Lets get these warm MJO phases done with now and get cold for december

Pretty good start for you!  You're not in  Boston anymore.....

Absolutely.   Snowc over by Nov. 28th continues to be my call for you and GC (a week earlier if you go by my poll response).  You'll have your boots on for the Christmas tree  :)

35.8/27

Eh, I'm just SE of BOS so not really anything to do with the city. Probably the precip falling is aiding in a little cooling too. Oh yeah, a whopping 115' ASL. 

Archived