joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Weather Discussion

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL where Mt Greylock? Some of that QPF will be wasted as rain and we'll barely have 0.1" total so I don't see an inch unless this gets more juiced up as we get closer.

Maybe..but i can think back to other cases similiar to this where some places have done better than any model. Not saying it's widespread ..but there will be places here and there that score 1-2 inches..Just being lucky under heavier squall of longer duration

Maybe..but i can think back to other cases similiar to this where some places have done better than any model. Not saying it's widespread ..but there will be places here and there that score 1-2 inches..Just being lucky under heavier squall of longer duration

West Chesterfield, e.g.

I'll be happy if I see a few flakes that require me to turn on my wipers to clear.

34.6/31

Day 8-10 EURO shows on helluva Great Lakes storm, looks like a giant blizzard for parts of MN though I don't get precip maps. Also eventually would lead to a pretty big cold blast Nov 20th or so.

cold.gif

That is a monster lake cutter . That's what we often see that heralds in a new wx regime. That would be one of our famous screaming soueasters.

All models furnace us just after mid month. Perhaps the week after is when we see a change with the EPO, but typical caveats apply. With the flow still zonal in the30N-45N belt, it won't cool off quickly. It may take awhile for us to cool off if this pattern does switch.

Yeah I think even a flip results in a slow cool down. Definitely looks mild but I think there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Archived