• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Let's talk winter!

Steve

Was it Bill? He is really good. Although that does seem a bit high...

Sent from my TF300T

Yep...Bill Kelly! And he is calling for a high of 34 sunday with a heavy wet snow!

Interesting! I do agree on a heavy wet snow...just not very much wet snow lol like I said I have 38, so we'll see what happens. The NAM has gone further north but maybe the GFS and Euro will trend south. I'm just not going to hang on to the GFS when it's the last one left. We know how that ended on Jan 5th...

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing seems to have changed from ILN, and it sounds like people around here have been hit. Is it just a local Westerville screw hole???

I don't know. It's been snowing here since 2am - moderate at times. It's drifting so much that it's really hard to tell how much has fallen. I measured the snow on an encosed outdoor patio away from the wind.

The airport's had 2.1"... maybe they'll end up with around 3 if they're really lucky.  Once again, low-ended.  Never seen a winter so cold or active that was also so hard to even get a single forecasted snow total.

Looks like it's redeveloping to the west. Another inch isn't out of the question.

Nevermind, we have more than a dusting....my back yard snow has blown straight to the deck! Still, not a huge amount of snow. Maybe 1-2". Really tough to tell with all the drifting that took place.

It would've been nice it if didn't drift and blow around so much. A nice even snow pack is better, IMHO.

Archived