wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Let's talk winter!

Steve

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so cynical now, you don't want to ask me.   But since you did, I have no reason to believe this will be any different than what we just had, (about a half inch of dust).   

Yeah, I can't tell you how many times I've heard we'll have high ratio events and we either don't get it, or what little moisture we have is completely overwhelmed with dry air.  I think we get a dusting of pixie dust.

Looks like it's bending south of I-70....really not surprising anymore.

I remember someone posted a national radar loop that ran thru an entire winter.  It was pretty cool.   Today I was thinking I'd love to see a loop like that, (that also had precip type), looping from the first week of December thru now.   How epic to see our screw job in all it's glory. :lol:

I remember someone posted a national radar loop that ran thru an entire winter. It was pretty cool. Today I was thinking I'd love to see a loop like that, (that also had precip type), looping from the first week of December thru now. How epic to see our screw job in all it's glory. :lol:

Yep, with the Globetrotters theme as the background music.

This event tonight was never going to be much, despite what ILN said, so I'm not too disappointed. Pixie dust commenced here at around 10PM, maybe 0.1 or 0.2" thus far. Friday night could be fun, and maybe Sunday, especially north of me. I try to stay positive. Here in Athens, any snow is good :lol:

Archived