wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Let's talk winter!

Steve

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The airport's had 2.1"... maybe they'll end up with around 3 if they're really lucky.  Once again, low-ended.  Never seen a winter so cold or active that was also so hard to even get a single forecasted snow total.

anyone who can measure this is a better man than I...lol    Looks like we still have some more coming in and developing to our immediate west.    If airport says 2.1, I bet we break 3..... not bad.   And it looks damn wintry out...love the wind when it snows

Nice to see you guys in Ohio doing well with this morning's snow. And as Buckeye said, going to be a little different this go around with the arctic plunge. Good luck with tomorrow's snows. :)

Yea, thanks....like I said the only good thing about being screwed is it makes the good ones taste that much sweeter. No big expectations for tomorrow, just glad to keep our snowcover

Sun was out 4 like 5 mins now rippn again! Nice band just 2 our west.

I just took some unofficial measurements around the house....average was 3.5???   Looking at that last swath incoming I think we end solidly at 4", maybe a bit more?    Finally nice to get that dusting to an inch monkey off our backs.

I just took some unofficial measurements around the house....average was 3.5??? Looking at that last swath incoming I think we end solidly at 4", maybe a bit more? Finally nice to get that dusting to an inch monkey off our backs.

Amen! Friend in Marysville getting pounded right now. Hopefully that band moves over us.

Archived