12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
T-storm watch 7/20

Ian

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we don't often come out of a higher heat wave with nothing of interesting to show from it.  as long as we get stuff in before too late im sure there will be some good ones today.

Yeah I'm not sure the activity would lift back north. Though perhaps the stuff south will die off. Who knows. 

shear is kinda meh but if we get a decent line rolling into this instability we should be fine. 

This was unexpected to me.  I didn't get the sense that the front was going to be close enough to warrant a watch

not sure why we weren't slighted before.. it's not a great setup but these types of events will often produce at least isolated decent microburst damage etc. 

not sure why we weren't slighted before.. it's not a great setup but these types of events will often produce at least isolated decent microburst damage etc. 

2500 MLCAPE... 3500-4000 SBCAPE... 1200-1300 DCAPE to our NW... -7 to -8 LIs... 8C/KM LL Lapse Rates... decent lil area of ML Lapse rates nearby... all very pity indeed.

Only thing that sucks is like 25 kts shear

2500 MLCAPE... 3500-4000 SBCAPE... 1200-1300 DCAPE to our NW... -7 to -8 LIs... 8C/KM LL Lapse Rates... decent lil area of ML Lapse rates nearby... all very pity indeed.

Only thing that sucks is like 25 kts shear

Which probably means mainly pulse stuff will be the story. So while a few spots will likely get hammered - there will be a ton of people who get skipped over. 

Was going to post this but didn't want to get the whole "calling it quits already?!?!" lecture lol

well at least getting no rain will get us the 80 degree streak

Archived