• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
July high heat WX disco

CapturedNature

Euro brings a healthy dose of rain Tues/wed then blows a front through on Thursday with Northerly winds with LP intensifying near the BM with stronger NE winds effecting the coast Thursday afternoon.

I noticed the torch ticklers have posted less about a change back to hot and humid weather.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's basiclly been shelter in place over the last 8 days. LOL. Nobody wants to be out in this.

Unfortunately I had to work outside most of yesterday, sweat like no tomorrow. Was just on the roof here at work changing out belts on a motor. Nice easterly breeze and not a bead. 81/63 will do that

Euro brings a healthy dose of rain Tues/wed then blows a front through on Thursday with Northerly winds with LP intensifying near the BM with stronger NE winds effecting the coast Thursday afternoon.

I buy the front Thursday but not much else. We'll see.

I'm in the Tip camp in the large scale pattern. Think back to 6/20. Starts as a tad cool and humid with rain, war brings heat and then recedes for a week from 7/2-13 with coolish 7/8-13 with humidity and frequent showers, then war death ridge that just ended, now the receding week before its back in early August. Lets see if it pans out like this.

A front a week can't count. Incidentally euro on its own with the other stuff. Now that said....coming back from the woods with the dog walking into the breeze feels nice!

Wait I said more frequent fronts, that will be two in one week . Yea the breeze feels great, not sure I am buying Tim Kelley's assertion that the wind off the water will keep dews above 70 though.

I'm in the Tip camp in the large scale pattern. Think back to 6/20. Starts as a tad cool and humid with rain, war brings heat and then recedes for a week from 7/2-13 with coolish 7/8-13 with humidity and frequent showers, then war death ridge that just ended, now the receding week before its back in early August. Lets see if it pans out like this.

If we end up with much higher than normal lows and +65 dews for the next ten days then its a repeat but this time the Bermuda High is halfway to the Azores, time will tell and its the only thing to talk about until Kellys 1944 walks in the front door, LOL not saying i believe him but he certainly is sticking to his guns.

Wow, the Euro and GFS both have the WAR pretty far east, while we've seen this more than once on the models this year I hope it's for real this time and the trough slides east over time. I'd love to get a prolonged period of 80/60 days.

Archived