12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
July high heat WX disco

CapturedNature

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if folks are honestly going to try and say it's not cooler and drier...i give up on this board. 

dews are 5 to 15F lower than 24 hours ago across SNE and temps are in the 70s and low 80s after nearing 100F for 2 days.

please stop. 

it's the middle of july.

And I am the one who is crazy. I concur probably time for a hiatus from Kevs board.

you are right....pattern looks exactly the same as it has for the last 7-10 days

If you took the time to read you would see that I agreed big heat was done and that we were reverting back to days of 78-84 with dews near or over 70 and storms. The stuff we had preceding the big heat where everyone was complaining about mank, foul smells and fungus. I posted that several times. Nothing has changed since I first discussed that days ago.

If you took the time to read you would see that I agreed big heat was done and that we were reverting back to days of 78-82 with dews near or over 70 and storms. The stuff we had preceding the big heat where everyone was complaining about mank, foul smells and fungus. I posted that several times. Nothing has changed since I first discussed that days ago.

so 70F + dew every day this coming week? 

My normal high stays above 80 until deep into August as it should be. Few would argue August as an autumnal month or ine devoid of humidity...lol.

Did someone say it was?  I sure didn't.  I just said the climatologically high temps are going downhill from here and to enjoy the ride.

if folks are honestly going to try and say it's not cooler and drier...i give up on this board. 

dews are 5 to 15F lower than 24 hours ago across SNE and temps are in the 70s and low 80s after nearing 100F for 2 days.

please stop. 

it's the middle of july.

It's 75.3/65 here at the Pit.  Still more humid than I like, but with the breeze on the deck, it's good for a shawl.

Archived