bowsunski
    Newest Member
    bowsunski
Swooning through June

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at this ageostrophic flow. This is extremely impressive from a synoptic standpoint in June. Look at those wind vectors south of Long Island going across the height lines instead of parallel to them. That is a winter-like setup right there. Wow.

Look at this ageostrophic flow. This is extremely impressive from a synoptic standpoint in June. Look at those wind vectors south of Long Island going across the height lines instead of parallel to them. That is a winter-like setup right there. Wow.

attachicon.gifavn_90_300.gif

130 kt jet streak to the northeast will do that. Def strong for summer.

i get a strange level of enjoyment from kevin getting an extended period of undesirable weather. i know he loathes cloudy, cool, wet weather in the spring and summer almost as much as he hates warmth in the winter. 

:raining:  :raining:

Check out his temp call for BOS in the June temp thread over in the main forum.

I feel like that phrase has been uttered a lot in the last few weeks...like Memorial Day Weekend set-up.

Archived