• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Memorial Day Weekend Thread 2

dendrite

With a forecasted low of 38, I'm wondering if I can have a trifecta with frost on Memorial Day....I guess time will tell.  Temp is down to 48 and the sun has just set.

37 right now... I wonder what the low will end up being?  Clear sky, calm winds...

It was Saturdays winds as the LP was transferring to the GOM we had some heavy rain with strong winds.

At least back this way all the crap came down off my trees on Sunday. Winds were sort of meh on Saturday - but you guys had somewhat warmer temps and less rain out east so you may have been able to mix better.

At least back this way all the crap came down off my trees on Sunday. Winds were sort of meh on Saturday - but you guys had somewhat warmer temps and less rain out east so you may have been able to mix better.

I cleaned up yesterday and posted about the mess. Winds were stronger yesterday but without the wet leaves not many came down. Those damn Oak tree Afro things and now Maple twirlers are everywhere. COC day though, cool breezes and full sun. Blessing to all who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

Archived