joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2013 Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We average 2.30 inches of rain for May, and we have received here 1.17 with this event so far. Radar estimates show more than that though. I didn't think of May as a dry month with only an average of 2.3. June averages 5.05 inches.

How's it going, bro?

Great. Enjoying this weather. How about you bro?

Good here too. Looking forward to some heavy rain. Hope we don't get the usual eastern piedmont 7-10 split this time.

On another note, I went to see Oblivion on Wednesday. It was actually better than I thought it was going to be. I'm back home now and hoping to go see Iron Man 3 with the wife tomorrow night. Looks good.

Good here too. Looking forward to some heavy rain. Hope we don't get the usual eastern piedmont 7-10 split this time.

On another note, I went to see Oblivion on Wednesday. It was actually better than I thought it was going to be. I'm back home now and hoping to go see Iron Man 3 with the wife tomorrow night. Looks good.

Lol Oblivion. I didn't like it.

Next your going to say you haven't seen Star Wars?

Funny that you should mention that. The wife bought tickets (for my birthday) to see the NC Symphony perform John Williams music. They played a compilation of various stuff for the first act (including Indiana Jones). The whole second act was from Star Wars. Of course, that made us want to watch the original trilogy. We just finished Empire tonight. I'm glad George Lucas sold the franchise to Disney. Maybe episodes 7-9 will actually be good again.

People will get out more and spend when it is not raining all the time. The forests will stop spreading and less cutting the grass. Less wedges more happiness. More time to get out and enjoy the day and play tennis or other sports. 

Maybe it's just North Carolina  healing...

Its drizzling harder today with 0-5dbz returns then the 20-25dbz most of yesterday. Then it must be heavy rain in the 20-25dbz lol.

I don't get why TWC changes the local on the 8s forecast every few hours. They got rid of the rain for tomorrow and on Monday when the models show rain for that day, and they took the wind out the forecast when we are gusting to 30 now.

Can't be any worse than the NWS JAX.

Archived