joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2013 Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:P I can't be banned if I didn't sign up. 

I always thought his site would do much better without the automatic register for the basic free weather etc. Advertising on here or FB does nothing to the traffic who may directly visit or be linked to his site not knowing much about him. And that is probably the older crowd w/ money and no Facebook.

:P I can't be banned if I didn't sign up. 

I always thought his site would do much better without the automatic register for the basic free weather etc. Advertising on here or FB does nothing to the traffic who may directly visit or be linked to his site not knowing much about him. And that is probably the older crowd w/ money and no Facebook.

I'll be sure and let him know you feel you can run his site better than he can.  :)

Has anyone ate at a atrium bar before? Thinking about going all of this opened today here in Wilkes.

In between the two restaurants and accessible from both is a 950-square-foot atrium bar with a third menu offering lower-priced “sharable” and “healthy choice” items. It serves sandwiches, burgers, fresh bread, “healthy choice” items, wine, beer and more.

517edb2110ef9.image.jpg

Atrium bar dining area

517eccd1be78c.image.jpg

On U.S. 421 West in Wilkesboro

COMBINATION OLIVE GARDEN/RED LOBSTER

Plans for building a six-screen movie theater and new commercial complex in Wilkesboro will be finished by October. 

Although the Two Rivers Cinema will start out with six screens, said Johnson, the building will be enlarged to add another two screens if there is enough demand. He said the six auditoriums combined will seat about 865 people, one at 265 seats, two at 150 seats each and three at 100 seats each. "All will have stadium seating with high back rockers and wall to wall, ceiling to floor screens." All of the screens will have 5.1 surround sound. Johnson said the concession area will feature a large menu with hotdogs, pizza, coffee, tea and traditional offerings such as popcorn, candy and soft drinks. There will be a room by the lobby for private parties.

:tomato:

Plans for building a six-screen movie theater and new commercial complex in Wilkesboro will be finished by October. 

Although the Two Rivers Cinema will start out with six screens, said Johnson, the building will be enlarged to add another two screens if there is enough demand. He said the six auditoriums combined will seat about 865 people, one at 265 seats, two at 150 seats each and three at 100 seats each. "All will have stadium seating with high back rockers and wall to wall, ceiling to floor screens." All of the screens will have 5.1 surround sound. Johnson said the concession area will feature a large menu with hotdogs, pizza, coffee, tea and traditional offerings such as popcorn, candy and soft drinks. There will be a room by the lobby for private parties.

:tomato:

All screens will feature Deliverance 365/24/7. 

People are now locating from Greensboro and Winston to Wilkesboro. Major shift west...hollywood developing along the blue ridge. More mansions to expand on the mountains.

Oh please.  Wilkes county is just something you drive through on the way to somewhere. From 2000 to 2010 Wilkes county's population grew 5.65% while North Carolina's grew 18.46%.  Population growth in Wilkes county has slowed to zero in the last three years.   Hardly a, "major shift west".  You have to stop making stuff up.

People are now locating from Greensboro and Winston to Wilkesboro. Major shift west...hollywood developing along the blue ridge. More mansions to expand on the mountains.

Don't think so bud.

LUCVE.AuSt.156.jpeg

Looks like a major shift to central NC, if not SE NC near the coast with two green outliers over there, yeah?

Oh please. Wilkes county is just something you drive through on the way to somewhere. From 2000 to 2010 Wilkes county's population grew 5.65% while North Carolina's grew 18.46%. Population growth in Wilkes county has slowed to zero in the last three years. Hardly a, "major shift west". You have to stop making stuff up.

Slowed to zero. :lmao:

Oh please.  Wilkes county is just something you drive through on the way to somewhere. From 2000 to 2010 Wilkes county's population grew 5.65% while North Carolina's grew 18.46%.  Population growth in Wilkes county has slowed to zero in the last three years.   Hardly a, "major shift west".  You have to stop making stuff up.

I stopped at the McD's once... I heard banjo's

Lol @ Psycho! I saw a FB post the other day of a 510 in Jay Leno's garage. It made me think of you. I'll see if I can find it and get back to you.

Here's Jay and the 510. Owner Greg Elliot (who also works as the Prop-master on Leno's Tonight Show)

i-5Rnpbkm-L.jpg

Archived