Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
April 2013 General Discussion

Geos

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warm and wet in the LAF for the next five days. Should be no complaints from the local warmwantistas.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. South wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. 
Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. 

Monday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. South wind 10 to 14 mph. 
Monday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. 

Tuesday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. 
Tuesday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Wednesday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Wednesday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Thursday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

We are on the other side of things here.

Currently running 1.2F+ on the month. That is about to go up.

Made it to 62F here today

Tomorrow 78-80F for the high.

Then muggy and wet. Ending likely with low to mid 80 the day of the front.

I'd say STL will end up 3-4F above normal this month. While places just North are much colder.

Trees probably green there, green semi dormant lawn is all I see around here.... Trees are probably 2 weeks behind schedule.

Pretty ridiculous frontal inversion being shown tomorrow afternoon. Surface temp at 5C with 950mb temp near 17C.

10qbdih.png

That looks like a good setup for some very low stratus (1-2kt feet type) or dense fog. The same inversion shows up here in Detroit too for Sunday night. The amount of moisture in place will be questionable though.

Favored cool spots cooling off nicely under clear skies and calm winds. Burlington down to 28, 39 here.

Yep - down to 28° at UGN now. Completely clear last time I looked.

64° for my point tomorrow.

Not everyday you see snow and sleet in the forecast with a 60° high! lol ... and thunder.

...and then I have rain in the forecast everyday in the 7.

Grand Rapids and Muskegon Approaching Latest First 60 Degree Day On Record

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/news/display_cmsstory.php?wfo=grr&storyid=93970&source=0

I thought we hit 60 in January.  lol.  Oh, I see it was 58.  That was a foggy drizzly 58 if I recall too.

It looks like we've hit 58 three times this year, and 59 once, but no 60s.

Timing of the next warm sector is horrible.  Only chance to not break the record is if we manage to hit 60 Monday morning before the front comes through.  Might not happen if it's raining.

Not everyday you see snow and sleet in the forecast with a 60° high! lol ... and thunder.

attachicon.gifforecast041413.png

at least its not a week of 30's rain again.  Baby steps.

attachicon.gifforecast041413.png

32 here now, I think there's a chance we can see a little bit of accumulation tomorrow morning.

Archived