joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2013 OBS

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was spitting snow last night at 10:15 when I put the dog out.  I woke up at 4am to find a decent dusting and it was still snowing a little.  By the time I got up for good most of the yard had melted but I got to see my sun play in some snow for the first time.  He was too young to remember the 2010 and 2011 snows.  It is pitiful that I'm content with a lousy dusting but it breaks a two year drought with no measurable snow so I will take it.

Moderate graupel falling again. I swear this is the 4th time i've seen this.

Kinda depressing we can't get a normal snowfall.. always has to be weird lol.

Already have a dusting but its calming down now.. should be heading south towards Hickory/Conover.

There is some snow mixed in with it now.  I'm just south of you at Riverbend Park.

Moderate graupel falling again. I swear this is the 4th time i've seen this.

Kinda depressing we can't get a normal snowfall.. always has to be weird lol.

Already have a dusting but its calming down now.. should be heading south towards Hickory/Conover.

Still seeing very light snow flurries atm. They're very small in size, but it's been a little more steadier than it has been in a while. Temp is 39, this looks to be our high for today.

EDIT: Just to clarify about steadier, instead of seeing one or two flakes at a time, I've been seeing one or two dozen at a time now. :P

My three year long flake/pelletfalling drought has finally been broken. Dunwoody had a nice snow flurry 25 minutes ago. Pretty to see. Still a few little flakes. I'm a happy man. Thank you to Tony and his moles! Now get Tony some, moles!

Archived