CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Vendor, Blog and TV Channel Forecasts Thread

earthlight

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DT says: "THATS THE BALL GAME!!! THE END OF WINTER 2014-15-- PV leaves N America move to Greenland.. Strong zonal pac flow

…let me state categorically for the record that we are NOT .. NOT talking about the end of cold weather…  The fact that we may get a snowstorm in Detroit or Boston in late March or early April is absolutely irrelevant. I mean who the hell cares ?

So let’s see if I understand.

1) That’s the ball game… end of winter

2) BUT we are not talking about the end of cold 

3) AND if  Detroit or BOS get a late snowstorm, it’s irrelevant

4) AND No one cares (except the weenie/loonies in NE who are dying to break the all-time record.)

Summary... WTF.  If you want to say the polar vortex is shifting, say it, but please leave out the nonsensical ranting.  It is so very old.

What day did he write that ?

Nrws 12 guy seems to be hugging the RPM...to his credit he called the non blizzard pretty good

Joe Rayo did call the blizzard fiasco really well I will give him that, even in the face of a ton of other mets calling for 36 inches, he stuck to his guns and was right....

If true then that's stupid. I'll trust Mt. Holly's 4-8" over most of these TV mets.

DT says: "THATS THE BALL GAME!!! THE END OF WINTER 2014-15-- PV leaves N America move to Greenland.. Strong zonal pac flow

…let me state categorically for the record that we are NOT .. NOT talking about the end of cold weather…  The fact that we may get a snowstorm in Detroit or Boston in late March or early April is absolutely irrelevant. I mean who the hell cares ?

So let’s see if I understand.

1) That’s the ball game… end of winter

2) BUT we are not talking about the end of cold 

3) AND if  Detroit or BOS get a late snowstorm, it’s irrelevant

4) AND No one cares (except the weenie/loonies in NE who are dying to break the all-time record.)

Summary... WTF.  If you want to say the polar vortex is shifting, say it, but please leave out the nonsensical ranting.  It is so very old.

The man is displaying symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder.....

And has been for a long time. But what really gets my shorts in a knot is how he frequently criticizes other mets. To my knowledge he is the only met to do that. He's a knowledgable met, but a colossal pain in the a***

JB is worse imo, his outlandish predictions just for money and ratings. And he is very frequently wrong to top it off. "Vodka cold is coming" etc, etc. Now he is hyping that "winter/arctic cold comes back the final week of March and lasts from the tail end of this month into April. Ratings ploy yet again

JB is worse imo, his outlandish predictions just for money and ratings. And he is very frequently wrong to top it off. "Vodka cold is coming" etc, etc. Now he is hyping that "winter/arctic cold comes back the final week of March and lasts from the tail end of this month into April. Ratings ploy yet again

lol - he crushed this winter . He smoked  DT .  HE CRUSHED THE WINTER .. It is not debatable .

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived