joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring

Mr Torchey

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an incredible day, an incredible winter!! Julie and I took a super long walk this morning down to historic South Port Harbor, along the windswept links of CC of Fairfield, up Sasco Beach and back down Pine Creek Rd.  Late winter at its best, I hope everyone is getting out there and enjoying this fantastic time of year and please share your pictures over the coming months!!!!!

post-865-0-62287900-1361287421_thumb.jpg

post-865-0-10970100-1361287433_thumb.jpg

post-865-0-04558600-1361287448_thumb.jpg

post-865-0-52956900-1361287455_thumb.jpg

They do when they are senior mets.

I could care less if it's the Pope saying it,  it's an opinion and it's wrong.  I took the entire night and morning measuring in areas that were 1/8 to 1/4 mile away to get accurate measurements,  clearing every 6 hours and so forth.    The final settled depth was over 26" the next day.   There's really no need to argue since I can't "win" responding to something so outlandish to begin with.

I want no more snow this year. I hope you all get two more feet. The whining and bashing of sne down south, I don't want us to see a storm!

we should get a pool going on american wx sne.  and if this weekend is model'd to be a beast .....it's a gas fund for you to come up again. it could probably work

I wonder if Fairfield will make a run at 80 inches of snow for the winter? What a sick gradient to the south and west.......just have to turn your head to the side its so ugly.

It’s ugly alright, watching you guys get crushed during the blizzard while we got flurries for 2 hours was unbearable, it’s amazing how much more snow there is once you get east of about exit 20 or so on 95. Although, we still are above climo for the season down here, and we have several threats in the next 10-14 days worth keeping an eye on, so I have no reason to be complaining :)

-skisheep

Archived