joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring

Mr Torchey

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is shaping up to be the worst thread in board history.

Btw Noone is allowed to post youtube videos. I posted one over the weekend and got my first ever official warning point on the forums from You know who. Again for posting a video. So that would mean that anyone else who does it should a warning point correct?

Btw Noone is allowed to post youtube videos. I posted one over the weekend and got my first ever official warning point on the forums from You know who. Again for posting a video. So that would mean that anyone else who does it should a warning point correct?

:baby:

Just because you got warned about posting a you tube video does not mean you need to come in here and muck up my met spring thread. I respected your arctic hounds thread and did not make one negative post in it.  I would appreciate if you gave my spring thread the same respect Kevin, not to much to ask for. this a place for people that love spring to post about current obs, cold or warm, the smell of freshly mown grass, back door fronts, inland heat or whatever spring brings..........

Just because you got warned about posting a you tube video does not mean you need to come in here and muck up my met spring thread. I respected your arctic hounds thread and did not make one negative post in it. I would appreciate if you gave my spring thread the same respect Kevin, not to much to ask for. this a place for people that love spring to post about current obs, cold or warm, the smell of freshly mown grass, back door fronts, inland heat or whatever spring brings..........

And were offff

Just because you got warned about posting a you tube video does not mean you need to come in here and muck up my met spring thread. I respected your arctic hounds thread and did not make one negative post in it.  I would appreciate if you gave my spring thread the same respect Kevin, not to much to ask for. this a place for people that love spring to post about current obs, cold or warm, the smell of freshly mown grass, back door fronts, inland heat or whatever spring brings..........

:sizzle:

I don't see the harm in posting it, but mods have said the threads will be more heavily moderated during events, so if its not a banter thread...then something to remember.

Thats fine but here's the deal. If you do it to one person you have to do it to all . Without exception. So from here on out they have to issue warning points each and every time someone posts a youtube video in a non banter thread . Or they remove my warning point. Especially when I received no heads up or cool it PM's from any mods.

Sultan is funny, nobody on this board enjoys spring and summer more than he does besides me.................he will embrace, it was a great winter!

except it still is, what an awesome morning of wind whipped snow, snow train still cranking up. Jerry and Scooter have an outside shot of breaking the all time Feb snow record, Full Moon gooner.

Archived