joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring

Mr Torchey

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This "epic" stretch of weather post blizzard has delivered nada............failure once again today, mid week storm is rain, okx already has highs in the upper 40s here. Failure of a decent pattern that in the end will likely deliver nothing.

The drum beats loudly...........spring approaches 6 days until spring.

Long range points to morch around the 5th onwards..........it is time.

This "epic" stretch of weather post blizzard has delivered nada............failure once again today, mid week storm is rain, okx already has highs in the upper 40s here. Failure of a decent pattern that in the end will likely deliver nothing.

The drum beats loudly...........spring approaches 6 days until spring.

Long range points to morch around the 5th onwards..........it is time.

What an awful post.

Get it out everyone...........**** up my thread because this storm is yet another failure.........you can't stop spring.  Its theraputic........get it out, pig pile on me, its ok all of you (except Scott) were riding thundersnow  white pony's but were wrong........get it out, crap on me all day it s cool I can handle it.

Blame it on the rain..........yeah yeah............

He is trying to make spring come so he can roast oysters in his banana hammock, thisbelow normal pattern with 8-14 inches of snow on the ground is getting to him

Its been a god awful two weeks........nothing except rain, more rain tonight, a potential flooding rainstorm mid week? The blizzard was epic, but since then whats been so great lol? Seriously? 

Its been a god awful two weeks........nothing except rain, more rain tonight, a potential flooding rainstorm mid week? The blizzard was epic, but since then whats been so great lol? Seriously? 

God awful two weeks? Ok

Dude, Morch is not starting March 5th. You talk about people screwing up your thread..you just phucked up your own thread by posting bad information.

God awful two weeks? Ok

Dude, Morch is not starting March 5th. You talk about people screwing up your thread..you just phucked up your own thread by posting bad information.

Yes its been a god awful two weeks with three yes thats right three light rain events and zero accumulating snow.  ITs going to rain tonight, its going to rain hard mid week, thats 5 rainstorms over 2.5 weeks in an "epic" pattern.  How is that not god awful, I really dont care that you got 4 inches of pixie dust that blew away in 3 hrs last weekend

God awful two weeks? Ok

I think we warm up starting the second week maybe not till the 7th but its coming, we can look back in a few weeks and see who was right.

Yes its been a god awful two weeks with three yes thats right three light rain events and zero accumulating snow.  ITs going to rain tonight, its going to rain hard mid week, thats 5 rainstorms over 2.5 weeks in an "epic" pattern.  How is that not god awful, I really dont care that you got 4 inches of pixie dust that blew away in 3 hrs last weekend

Dude, this pattern isn't even set up yet. We are approaching top 5 Feb snowfall right now. God awful two weeks.

Dude, this pattern isn't even set up yet. We are approaching top 5 Feb snowfall right now. God awful two weeks.

I have not had a single accumulating snowfall in two weeks. Today marks the 4th time it's rained wed will be the fifth. We are not talking snot feb 8th...,lol nice try, 5 rain events in 2.5 weeks is nowan epic pattern lol!

I have not had a single accumulating snowfall in two weeks. Today marks the 4th time it's rained wed will be the fifth. We are not talking snot feb 8th...,lol nice try, 5 rain events in 2.5 weeks is nowan epic pattern lol!

Once again you are wrong. This pattern is setting up for later this week into early March. These last few weeks were just getting the srn stream involved and having the pattern become favorable for mutliple snow threats which happened to your east. Sorry you got hosed..maybe join the NYC threads.

Once again you are wrong. This pattern is setting up for later this week into early March. These last few weeks were just getting the srn stream involved and having the pattern become favorable for mutliple snow threats which happened to your east. Sorry you got hosed..maybe join the NYC threads.

I guess those of us west of the river should post in NYC threads? I will look at Bo's when I get home pretty sure you have had a few rain events since the blizzard as well. I guess because my reality is different than yours I can't talk about what's actually transpired? By the way I have more snow than you again and after the last few years its pretty funny you would boast about your weather lol. Come on Scott.

Archived