• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring

Mr Torchey

I guess those of us west of the river should post in NYC threads? I will look at Bo's when I get home pretty sure you have had a few rain events since the blizzard as well. I guess because my reality is different than yours I can't talk about what's actually transpired? By the way I have more snow than you again and after the last few years its pretty funny you would boast about your weather lol. Come on Scott.

Drunk or high again? Perhaps since you are boasting like a 5 yr old.

Every epic period in winter has had rain. '96,'03,'05,11...all had rain events. You are spinning in circles.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess those of us west of the river should post in NYC threads? I will look at Bo's when I get home pretty sure you have had a few rain events since the blizzard as well. I guess because my reality is different than yours I can't talk about what's actually transpired? By the way I have more snow than you again and after the last few years its pretty funny you would boast about your weather lol. Come on Scott.

Dude...step away from the keyboard for a day or two...

Drunk or high again? Perhaps since you are boasting like a 5 yr old.

Every epic period in winter has had rain. '96,'03,'05,11...all had rain events. You are spinning in circles.

Drunk or high? Classic no actually walking on the beach, might have a scotch tonight though, how about you?

Yes it does! So does the entire south coast, cape , and eastern mass coast! Who cares?

You just said it hasn't been typical climo since the blizzard...getting a few rain events and having a snow event whiff to your northeast in between a couple cool downs is totally well within the climo of BDR in February...you don't sound rational at all.

Its interesting the ski thread was started on July 14 lol, I started my sping thread two weeks before the start of met sping, yet LL is ridiculed mocked and laughed at.:(  What a great winter, we all know that, we had a blast so so many good times tons of pics and memories, now thoughts turn to the smell of freshly cut grass at the little league field......the first crocuses and forsythia blooming, shorts and flip flops, bocci beer and oysters.  

Alas, there is still a glacier on my lawn.....but we are slowly getting there just three short weeks until daylight savings, adding 3 or 4 minutes of light a day now! I love all the seasons, I get laughed at and ridiculed for saying it but clearly I do, and my zest for life is strong.  I will continue to fight for people that love all weather, that embrace it and get out and enjoy it, fight for equal rights on a board dominated by snowlovers.  We are people to! We have feelings, our battle is not easy but I hope we will overcome these prejudices that seek to keep us down.

Foundation for the love of SSF&W...........it's ok to love them all, we are people too!

What does a picture of palm trees and blue water have to do with spring in sw ct?

Its about what we enjoy about spring Tim, memories, what you do..........what you think about when spring comes!!! For me, its our annual April trip back home to South Carolina.........some people might go to ski country for some soft turns, others think about baseball and renewal. Thats the beauty of the thread, its about whatever you like about spring.  Anything goes!

So this thread is about you reminding us how much you love spring and wild flowers in sne? Hopefully it's the best spring ever for you, and if not I'm sure you will find a way to enjoy it.

No! Its for all to share what they love........as usual the first few warm days will bring out spring fever and most everyone will be happy!  Nothing like that first cut in spring, the smell of the onion grass, man great times ahead.  I hope as we progress  you share what you love about the season, I know on this board its hard to remember but 95% of people can't wait for it to get here.

Looking forward to spring so that I can ride on two wheels instead of driving on four.

Until then, I just shoveled off the roof and it's snowing. 

Oh yeah, love the columbines--we have the wild ones here too.

:loon:

Nice!

Hopefully you guys can get dumped on, make for an epic spring ski season!

Archived