• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
February 2013 General Discussion

snowlover2

Record high snowfall for the month of February in Muskegon.... This is probably old news, I just got back a few hours ago.

Yeah, we are almost up to 50" for the month. Were you in this area for the weekend?

Yeah, all of blackrock's whining earlier in the winter finally paid off.............I'm heading to the complaint thread.

Whine-free since mid-January...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many big ones have we missed? Dec 2004, March 2008, GHD to name a few. The ones to the south hurt more.

Our big storm climo just isn't that great, but it's been bad even by our standards. If you just go with 6"+ snowstorms, there's probably not a lot of people in this forum who have gone 5 years without one (I suppose GHD counts as a technicality but it's hard to count a storm that is >50% sleet)

Our big storm climo just isn't that great, but it's been bad even by our standards. If you just go with 6"+ snowstorms, there's probably not a lot of people in this forum who have gone 5 years without one (I suppose GHD counts as a technicality but it's hard to count a storm that is >50% sleet)

The 6"+ deal is starting to add up. We're bucking climo. Kind of caught me by surprise, until I looked it up...and then put it in my sig. Amazing we saw all that snow in 2010-11 without the aid of a 6"+ storm.  

Record high snowfall for the month of February in Muskegon.... This is probably old news, I just got back a few hours ago.

Yeah, we are almost up to 50" for the month. Were you in this area for the weekend?Yeah, all of blackrock's whining earlier in the winter finally paid off.............I'm heading to the complaint thread.

Whine-free since mid-January...

I was about 800 miles north of Muskegon at one point. Anything under 3 feet seems paltry to me :)

This is awesome...from the panhandle of OK

Snow. Blowing snow. Very windy. Snow may be heavy at times. Visibility one quarter mile or less at times. Snow accumulation of 1 to 10 inches. Total snow accumulation 1 to 17 inches. Highs in the lower 30s. North winds 30 to 40 mph. Gusts up to 60 mph.

Nice, I love hoar frost.

I tried staying awake until it got light out to see if we had any here from the fog being reported but I fell asleep :(

I was up before dawn because of an obnoxious ear pain ("swimmers ear") woke me up and I had to go to back to urgent care to get an antibiotic that actually works.  Third morning in a row going to urgent care with obnoxious pain.  Missing work today.  It was pretty though.

dam swimmers ear is no fun..  hope it clears up quick.

Yea, it's a real b****.  I'm happy now as I finally got scripts for cipro drops and vicodin.  Should have known better than to accept the first script for Neomyacin drops.  Neomyacin has never ever done anything but make the infection get even angrier.  Why do they even prescribe that stuff?

39F and sun now...melting is crazy this afternoon...  My neighbor snow raked yesterday morning and that whole side of the roof is more or less snow free right now...   Few more days like this and we'd really clear away some snow.

Dentist appts suck....  I'm just going to Thailand and getting them all crowned in a back alley!

39F and sun now...melting is crazy this afternoon...  My neighbor snow raked yesterday morning and that whole side of the roof is more or less snow free right now...   Few more days like this and we'd really clear away some snow.

Dentist appts suck....  I'm just going to Thailand and getting them all crowned in a back alley!

LOL. SNOWPACK taking a beating

Archived