Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
TorchDown Deja Vu

Mr Torchey

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The impressive negative departures to open the month have been obliterated.  The next three days will produce grotesque departures.

bos+2.3

bdl+2.0

pvd+1.5

orh+3.2

+7.6 for me through today.  i didnt have those really cold temps in the begging of the month

muted my ass

This has been a meh torch except for mild overnights, and no one cares really what the temperature is at 4am. I've held in the mid 40s the last two days, well below forecast highs, and tomorrow looks like a quick shot of warmth before cold air comes pressing in behind the front. Sure the departures are high because of the nights, but a real torch here in January is 60+ Joe. 

It [obviously] depends on where you are.   Lot of backyard posting going on here.   For some, 42F and a residual snow pack is manageable/survivable, but for those in SW zones, where warm sector has finally made a presence - for both of you, it's obvious you should not be arguing the significance of this warm stretch because you hale from irreconcilable differences.   

Why are you doing that?   Think - 

Above all that, who cares?   

I know what a fail. I thought you took your sandbox home yesterday? Funny how everyone mocks you

You never come into a thread and add anything of substance, you just come into all threads to troll me from Edison Nj, philly region.  You think I really care what people think about me on a weather board all douche?  

Archived