Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December 29-30 storm.

stormtracker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see you Matt or I getting an inch. I thought the Kammerer's forecast was a pretty good one. That's why I'm blase about the storm. Plus, the vort seems to go north of us while the weak southern low passes south and doesn't get its act together until it's by us which suggests precipitation will probably be on the light side (famous last words). Hope I'm wrong.

I'm definitely not excited that DCA is 38/29 with an east wind.. no temp movement really so far. Wet bulbs rising there at least.

I don't see you Matt or I getting an inch. I thought the Kammerer's forecast was a pretty good one. That's why I'm blase about the storm. Plus, the vort seems to go north of us while the weak southern low passes south and doesn't get its act together until it's by us which suggests precipitation will probably be on the light side (famous last words). Hope I'm wrong.

the one upside that might have saved us...that this may come in super early and thump us with moderate snow is now likely a pipe dream....it looks late and warm and impotent and dry

I've been troubled with the dual low setup for days. Latest model runs really don't surprise me. Looking at radar during the mid afternoon it looked good and I was really hoping that a clear split between the shields wouldn't happen but man, you can see it plain as day. I guess the southern low can do some things to surprise us but I've been bearish all day. I should have taken the damn blue pill.

Archived