joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
11/7 - 11/8 Nor'easter Obs

Rtd208

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1937-38 I think also had 2 big snows in November and then maybe just 15 inches the rest of the winter, also a mild winter.

lets hope we break that trend this winter and atleast get out of that drought we were in last year haha. just gotta be amazed about tonight though, i know im not gonna forget this day in my life

favoring the east im guessing? how big is the transition east to west? thanks

Looked fairly uniform...from a quick glance.

Almost can't believe it, we are quickly approaching a significant snowfall here and heavy snow still falling.

post-6-0-62446300-1352339792_thumb.png

Mount fanwood doing well! somewhere between 4 and 5" right now, measured 4 at 8 o clock.

Any other storm and I'm hoping for it to continue. I'm just waiting for this one to end.

I'd be ok with this storm if it didn't have the winds. It's a bit scary outside right now.

5.3" of Snow.

I can confirm that...I'm about 10 miles to your northwest in Dobbs Ferry and I have 6.75" snowfall here, measured on a car top. Snow is now light but looks to pick back up again in the next radar frame. Roads are an absolute disaster as only a couple plows have visited the major streets. There are cars stuck in ditches and snowbanks, and winds are starting to pick up as well. I went out in the nature preserve behind my house and trees were leaning like crazy. Really not a good situation despite how beautiful it looks.

Almost can't believe it, we are quickly approaching a significant snowfall here and heavy snow still falling.

post-6-0-62446300-1352339792_thumb.png

last few radar frames would indicate the joining of the two bands over central/eastern LI...cant imagine thats good for power lines and trees

Archived