• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
End of September/Early October banter/disco.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, PVD with a -0.7F. BOS 0.0 right now. Might even pull a -1 today even with a high in the lower 70s.

Beginning of October does look mild after any storm this weekend. Weeklies were fairly mild for the whole month.

Awful news, hopefully this changes..........I thought I remember reading that October snowfall does not have a great impact on winter, but that October temps do? Maybe Will? Either way lets hope this warm pattern is a Halloweenie Hoax!

Awful news, hopefully this changes..........I thought I remember reading that October snowfall does not have a great impact on winter, but that October temps do? Maybe Will? Either way lets hope this warm pattern is a Halloweenie Hoax!

Well weeklies aren't everything, and it isn't a torch pattern verbatim. October 2007 and 2010 were both mild. One was a good winter, the other epic. There does seem to be a correlation though when looking back. Plus, you can always flip in October..that has happened a few times. I really don't think it's a big deal to be honest.

Well weeklies aren't everything, and it isn't a torch pattern verbatim. October 2007 and 2010 were both mild. One was a good winter, the other epic. There does seem to be a correlation. Plus, you can always flip in October..that has happened a few times. I really don't think it's a big deal to be honest.

Ok, thats good news.........2007 here was one of the worst ever. Pitiful. Only concerns I have is a La Nada combined with a +nao, at least for the coast, inland you always get yours.

Archived