• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
New England Late August Discussion, banter, obs

Baroclinic Zone

Yeah the cooldown that was progged late next week is vanishing.

70 dews and tropical rains instead.

Lesco time this weekend..so rain next week will be great

Looks cooler to me. Not cool Canadian air, but front is offshore with high nearby. Probably low 80s day and cooler nights I would guess. This isn't a pattern to drive cold front deep into the East quite yet. If anything..might have fronts hang up just offshore and maybe a little rain from time to time.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Allison home and you working,,she will have to understand that you need your sleep..She will get up with the baby during the week..and you will do weekends. that's what most families do.

Yeah we already talked about that. Still, I'm sure I'll be up at times with everything going on. I don't require a lot of sleep anyways, but I'm a bear sometimes when tired.

Tomorrow's torch will put the !!! on yet another above normal month for all locales in SNE. Amazing run.

Indeed! 18 months in a row here, blowing away the old record by half a year, and yet another above on the way. Can you imagine 18 in a row of cold, how much attention that would garnish from this board, instead its no big deal.

Looks cooler to me. Not cool Canadian air, but front is offshore with high nearby. Probably low 80s day and cooler nights I would guess. This isn't a pattern to drive cold front deep into the East quite yet. If anything..might have fronts hang up just offshore and maybe a little rain from time to time.

I would tend to agree with this. I think it comes down to normal along the east coast. Looks like the heart of the cool down later next week goes into the Midwest, with the euro ensembles not even really that enthused with the cool air potential back that way. You catch that +AAM tendency spike in the recent days?

2012 8 27 -1.01 4.78

Indeed! 18 months in a row here, blowing away the old record by half a year, and yet another above on the way. Can you imagine 18 in a row of cold, how much attention that would garnish from this board, instead its no big deal.

I've been lucky out here in SE MA. PVD is only at +1.3F. Far below the other stations in SNE. I think I see Sept come close to normal.

Yep...talk of warmth is discouraged here... I lol'd at someone upset with all the torch talk last winter and spring...er um, what else was there to talk about?

I would tend to agree with this. I think it comes down to normal along the east coast. Looks like the heart of the cool down later next week goes into the Midwest, with the euro ensembles not even really that enthused with the cool air potential back that way. You catch that +AAM tendency spike in the recent days?

2012 8 27 -1.01 4.78

I haven't looked at that much in the last month. Pretty good spike there. I wonder what that entails?

Yeah I agree as well regarding near normal. Doesn't look "cool" per se. The whole flow goes zonal near 50N and above and leaves a weak trough signal over the east.

With Allison home and you working,,she will have to understand that you need your sleep..She will get up with the baby during the week..and you will do weekends. that's what most families do.

Alternate for feedings. Scooter feeds at 9p, Wifey feeds at midnight, Scoot at 3a, Wifey at 6 ... at least you get a solid 5-6 hours per night. Not as bad as you might think.

Alternate for feedings. Scooter feeds at 9p, Wifey feeds at midnight, Scoot at 3a, Wifey at 6 ... at least you get a solid 5-6 hours per night. Not as bad as you might think.

Nah you need uninterrupted sleep..not 3 on 3 off..plus you don't go right back to sleep..He needs to go to bed at 8:00 when the baby does..and get a good 6-8 hours of sleep..and nights he doesn;t work he takes over the feedings..maybe even uses his breasts

Nah you need uninterrupted sleep..not 3 on 3 off..plus you don't go right back to sleep..He needs to go to bed at 8:00 when the baby does..and get a good 6-8 hours of sleep..and nights he doesn;t work he takes over the feedings..maybe even uses his breasts

:lmao:

That reminds me of Meet the Fokers, regarding milking the cat........

Archived