• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
New England Severe weather thread number ...I think XI ?

OSUmetstud

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That PA line may mostly just be for S CT..northern part looks terrible..and it's not really building NE either

Yeah, but we'll have to watch if any elevated stuff forms as the LLJ increases. That stuff may move over into srn CT and then maybe some of that stuff near BGM. I wouldn't hang my hat on it, but some cells may try to fire later on, especially southern areas perhaps.

I have a feeling we may see a 7/10 split in parts of SNE. There is a decent s/w moving through which is good to try and get nighttime stuff going, but you obviously lose instability. Dynamics do improve and with a juicy atmosphere..there is the chance of tstms. CT may get it again, but also..the south coast may even see action. I'm sure of there is a split...I'll be in the hole..lol. I think best chance is near 00z through 06z or so.

Sure looks like it.

Looks like the part of the line to affect sw ct is rapidly weakening, might pulse back up, but obs from the west are prettty run of the mill meh.

Just hope the water gets in here.

I don't think one should expect severe with it. Just a good old Tstm in some areas. Parts of the line are healthy.

I don't think one should expect severe with it. Just a good old Tstm in some areas. Parts of the line are healthy.

Im expecting a decent gust then a brief downpour and some backside light rains and occasional rumbles of thunder. I need the water, thats all I care about.

Archived