• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
New England Severe weather thread number ...I think XI ?

OSUmetstud

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cells today with the first round should have been warned by BOX and weren't..then they warned the 2nd round when none of them were severe. Makes one scratch their head

Most of the cells today were sub severe. A gust to 40kts that brings limbs down does not mean severe.

Most of the cells today were sub severe. A gust to 40kts that brings limbs down does not mean severe.

There were some pretty big polygons today for isolated core collapses and brief cold pools. Good luck trying to figure out which of the cores were going to produce. Tough day on the radar.

There were some pretty big polygons today for isolated core collapses and brief cold pools. Good luck trying to figure out which of the cores were going to produce. Tough day on the radar.

Some of those looked pretty good on radar, but I guess the ground truth lacked. I didn't mean to disrupt the SNE flow of storms with talk of the Lakes Region. I've seen some of my strongest storms ever up there in my limited time when I was younger and now that I spend time there...I have a second eye out for them. Missed an 80mph microburst in the current location in Moultonboro by a day back in July 1989.

LOL..the biggest downers when nothing gets their area are Scooter and Ryan..yet they try to make me the DD. Most folks can see right thru that

You have nerve to say that. I'm getting anvil rain, yet posted stuff during all afternoon about your area. What a meatball.

Archived