e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Heat Wave - June 20-23

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. There are places that go months of 100+ like Dallas or Phoenix where at 11 o'clock at night it's still 99 degrees. Obviously that's the extreme but there are lots of places that average 50, 60, 75 days of 90+ each year.

Wow. Guess I don't pay much attention in southern states. Months of 100+? Remind me not to move there.

Edit: I feel like a FOOL for not knowing this by the way.

Because you all post in circles about different things hoping to prove othes wrong or further your own case for torch fail or torch on. It's actually why most mets don't even bother posting here anymore!

Will certainly post more in the blog - you seem to enjoy it!

LOL yea Ok Ryan. What exactly do you do thats different, you think i care if I am wrong or Kev is right? Thats silly, we have fun. I did not post anything outrageous or made up. I posted maps for Sun that have nothing to do with the torch. Give me names of Mets that do not post here anymore.I call BS on that. Yes I enjoy your blog, memories are great when the weather is this boring.

This GONAPS solution is an ER populater ...

f156.gif

Yeah I think that's sound advise not to get totally sold on this heat event - this off and on handling of the -NAO, as also demonstrated by recent Euro runs is problematic in the middle range guidance.

GFS keeps that front right over SNE.

Yeah I could see that front oscillating over SNE. Would be a good boomer focus.

Could be BOS 78 and BDL 98 at one point. It's possible.

wed and thur very torchy on the 12z euro

i think you can get rid of the quotes

2 are very likely at this point... friday depends on fropa timing

eh...it's mainly wed / thur that would really cook on that set-up.

tuesday would be warm and friday would still be quite warm/possibly hot depending on timing of that fropa but the real good stuff is 2 days.

No mets post anymore because of Kev and I, throwing friends under the bus FTL

Steve, I think you need to stop by and have a drink.

LOl Garth if only Mets posted about such as exciting things like temp talk think how much fun this would be. The truth is if a major storm was threatening this board would be hopping with in depth discussion and detailed info by Mets and hobbyists. I would like to have quoted a weenie post I made today other than busting Kevins balls. Some real hoity toity attitudes when the weather is boring.

There seems to be alot of complaining for no reason in here. This is our forum..this is how it works. It's wx and people are going to argue and have different views and opinions. It's better than people who lurk and don't post. What's the use of that?

Deal with it folks..like LC couldn't do.. Deal with it

Violently agree

There seems to be alot of complaining for no reason in here. This is our forum..this is how it works. It's wx and people are going to argue and have different views and opinions. It's better than people who lurk and don't post. What's the use of that?

Deal with it folks..like LC couldn't do.. Deal with it

I love goofing around, but posting weenie forecasts without even looking at models just gets annoying.

I think Ct Rain and Coastalwx need to take a deep breath and step back a bit.

What Blizz and Ginx posted to me seem like different interpretations of models, as they see it.,

You guys might have differrnt opinions on it, but no big deal.

Feel free to "teach" instead of chastising if you wish.

Rant over

I feel we teach all the time. You have even commented on that in the past. There was nothing wrong with Ginx, he was being the anti Kevin. But when you post stuff that 1) you didn't even look at or 2) you embellish totally to the point you practically lie....it gets old.

I feel we teach all the time. You have even commented on that in the past. There was nothing wrong with Ginx, he was being the anti Kevin. But when you post stuff that 1) you didn't even look at or 2) you embellish totally to the point you practically lie....it gets old.

Yes, you do a good job teaching me, explaining hings when I ask, etc. Sodoes Ryan and so does Will, and many others.

For a certain someone, maybe explain to him how he can improve his forecasting, the things he could change, etc.

Jeez I am tired tonight...lol...Sorry if I come off like a tool this time.

I also realize you are not paid to teach us weenies, etc.

Let me buy you some drinks next gtg...

LOl I love teaching peeps. It's all good. It's nice when people understand something they probably always wondered about. You're a teacher...you probably know what I mean. I'm crabby as well. Haven't slept much.

Archived