12bet1 net
Heat Wave - June 20-23

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro has 4 plus days of heat

2 are very likely at this point... friday depends on fropa timing

eh...it's mainly wed / thur that would really cook on that set-up.

tuesday would be warm and friday would still be quite warm/possibly hot depending on timing of that fropa but the real good stuff is 2 days.

LOL

i could see BDL pulling 3 or 4 days of 90+ on that euro run *possibly*

the other spots wouldn't do it i don't think.

the real big push of heat doesn't get here until later on tuesday and into tuesday night...but maybe BDL could pull a 90F that day if there's no cloud cover contaminating things. i don't know.

regardless, looks hot. also pretty humid as 2-m tds in the 70s.

Its going to be hard to verify a heat wave for his BY...ORH has verified a heat wave (3 consecutive days over 90F) just twice since 1991. Its probably even harder for Tolland where his thermometer is in all that foliage...esp since his thermo runs a tad cold anyway.

Ok, I was not completely right in remembering the post...

But still hard to come by

i could see BDL pulling 3 or 4 days of 90+ on that euro run *possibly*

the other spots wouldn't do it i don't think.

the real big push of heat doesn't get here until later on tuesday and into tuesday night...but maybe BDL could pull a 90F that day if there's no cloud cover contaminating things. i don't know.

regardless, looks hot. also pretty humid as 2-m tds in the 70s.

Nice, man BDL is such a Death Valley. Thursday? DPs 50s? Fri higher on SW winds? seems like Friday would be the scorcher day but breezy at least with frontal approach. Still too far away to lock in but obvious its going to be a hot couple of days at least.

But a spot like BDL and IJD would hit 90 on all 4 days

maybe. i could see that. i wouldn't expect it but BDL obviously bakes all the time so if there were a spot to see it happen it would be there.

but even if it did..if it only happened at BDL...and nowhere else...that's nearly not as impressive.

maybe. i could see that. i wouldn't expect it but BDL obviously bakes all the time so if there were a spot to see it happen it would be there.

but even if it did..if it only happened at BDL...and nowhere else...that's nearly not as impressive.

phil where are you seeing those dews so high, I see 50s

Archived