• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Heat Wave - June 20-23

CoastalWx

Time to get away from the brutal North Atlantic..How many days does it ruin for you guys in the spring and summer...and how many days does it also ruin for you in the winter? It's no good for anyone.

Unless we're in the bonus 8-10 from ocean enhancement in a perfectly placed nor'easter but yes to that point. The past few years haven't been as bad but some springs are brutal.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless we're in the bonus 8-10 from ocean enhancement in a perfectly placed nor'easter but yes to that point. The past few years haven't been as bad but some springs are brutal.

If you like to enjoy seasons as they should be..away from the water is where you should be..But to each their own. If I was in BOS today I would be irate. Back out to tan

If you like to enjoy seasons as they should be..away from the water is where you should be..But to each their own. If I was in BOS today I would be irate. Back out to tan

It's nice to get the natural A/C. Few hour of clouds won't hurt. Spring was fine here.

If you like to sit and bake in the middle of the woods in northeast ct, its the place to be!!

If you like a nice cool seabreeze that keeps it from being oppressive, live in eastern area...

I know for sure which I'm picking, and what area will get more legendary snowstorms..

Lol like i said to each their own. Enjoy the coast it's the only wx you've got

I can't recall an atmosphere this warn near the end of June. Does anyone recall how warm the heat spell last July got to at 850? I thought maybe 22-23c or so? Would think 21c at 850 and 260-280 pushes the century mark in low elevations.

I think the hottest around these parts is around +24c so yeah getting a 21 or 22c torch at 850 is impressive.

Temp talk isn't boring when it's going to be this hot. The 64 vs 68 drivel is really the worst of the worst on this board.

All I can say is I hope you're gonna have something like 92 Tuesday 101 Wednesday and 100 Thursday on air . Better to have them high now than look silly and be too low and have Garret take them up

All I can say is I hope you're gonna have something like 92 Tuesday 101 Wednesday and 100 Thursday on air . Better to have them high now than look silly and be too low znd have Garret take them up

I'm not doing wx tonight. Actually heading out and reporting (no 6... only an 11).

Archived