• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE GTG Thread Summer July 12th or 16th?

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

It will wind up happening in ORH

Again

That is sad

It just sucks that folks can't commit to this in advance. Everyone is busy and has crazy lives. We all do..You can still make time for this if you wanted to. How many dates did we throw out there..and we got more excuses than "I can go's".

I'm done trying to organize these. Folks just don't care enough anymore.

what's the deal guys? This time last year, there was a gtg. I believe it was on my 21st birthday, September 10 and that's why I couldn't go. We had another one just a couple of months after that with a huge turnout.

Let's get something going. I had a suggestion one post up, but if nobody likes that idea then we can come up with something else.

what's the deal guys? This time last year, there was a gtg. I believe it was on my 21st birthday, September 10 and that's why I couldn't go. We had another one just a couple of months after that with a huge turnout.

Let's get something going. I had a suggestion one post up, but if nobody likes that idea then we can come up with something else.

Meeting up at a UConn game is not going to happen. It's not the kind of atmosphere for one of these gatherings, beside the fact that there's fees for parking, tickets, etc. Plus we'd all be sitting in a stadium in some row where it's not condusive to conversing. It just won't work.

Meeting up at a UConn game is not going to happen. It's not the kind of atmosphere for one of these gatherings, beside the fact that there's fees for parking, tickets, etc. Plus we'd all be sitting in a stadium in some row where it's not condusive to conversing. It just won't work.

Well it was just an idea, if anyone has a better one they should throw it out there.

Open to going to something, but would need to be somewhere in CT for me...tough to go far with the little ones at home these days....

Well then maybe we can have a CT centric gtg for now until other people figure out when they can meet. Even if only a few people show up, it'd still be cool. Blizz, wiz, cold miser would probably all go if the date was right. I'm sure others would go too, probably LL especially if it's close to you guys.

Archived