• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
SNE GTG Thread Summer July 12th or 16th?

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if we did something in Tolland County then? (;

Cookout at Kevins would be sweet, and his guests would pay for the entire thing. So simple 20 bucks at the door heck even 10. Full keg costs around 50 bucks get some weenies and burgers, whatever, that would be a fun party. I will invite snownh.

(would be fun)

I would throw a kegger in a heartbeat, nobody would come:( maybe brian 1849944

The problem is most of the Mass folks will not make the drive to CT or Ri

How about Manchester, CT? It's right off 84. It's at worst an hour and half from Boston, less than an hour from Worcester and an hour from Fairfield cty. Doesnt have to be fancy, one of the chain restaurant bars that are there....

Cookout at Kevins would be sweet, and his guests would pay for the entire thing. So simple 20 bucks at the door heck even 10. Full keg costs around 50 bucks get some weenies and burgers, whatever, that would be a fun party. I will invite snownh.

(would be fun)

I would throw a kegger in a heartbeat, nobody would come:( maybe brian 1849944

I'd entertain that idea, but I wouldn't be able to have anyone stay over. Big screen TV/Yanks playoff games/ NFL..

I still doubt the Mass folks would drive

How about Manchester, CT? It's right off 84. It's at worst an hour and half from Boston, less than an hour from Worcester and an hour from Fairfield cty. Doesnt have to be fancy, one of the chain restaurant bars that are there....

Know the area well..There's abou 50 places to choose from..A good idea..but again..will they drive?

Archived