• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Heart of April banter and discussion.

CoastalWx

Nice shots Scott. I'll have some good ones for you in a couple weeks. Thankfully summers in this part of the world are fairly short and before you know it the days will be growing shorter as we spin towards another awesome Winter.

Yeah I'm looking forward to your Alaska pictures... winter lives there year-round :)

Still some nice after-work corn snow to ski in the upper elevations...

IMG_4801_edited-1.jpg

... lower elevations melting quickly. This trail will not make it through the rain this weekend. Unless the KFS is right and its just dry as a bone then maybe I can stretch it into next week ;)

IMG_4789_edited-1.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking/cursing the same thing as I lay in bed at 4:45 when they started up. One nice thing of DST is that they're not doing that at 3:45!

Looks like we'll need galoshes with out shawls come Sunday.

I'm going to need skis.lol Shut the furnace down but I think I'm going to fire it up again. Most of the time I like the birdsong unless I get a Bluejay right outside the window.

I'm going to need skis.lol Shut the furnace down but I think I'm going to fire it up again. Most of the time I like the birdsong unless I get a Bluejay right outside the window.

Wood-burning furnace? Ho's that work out for you?

I figured I'd be using the stove intermittently once I let it go out a few days ago. Looks like it'll be back up and running come Sat/night. Glad the rain should hold off so I can get some much needed cutting done on Saturday.

Think the Euro is the`way to go and also think heaviest qpf stays`west over Ny state. Should see that theme start to play out on the models the next 24-36 hours...5 -1 inch is ok..but won't end the drought

The Euro is an absolute long duration drenching here

Models showing a 1-2 punch. Stationary front stalled over NE with strong isentropic lift to start followed by a TROWAL/fire hose off the Atlantic.

Yeah those are the best. Looks like my summoning of the SS yesterday worked. We need to get him a cape and a theme song.

Archived