Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
March 2012 General Discussion Part 3

Chicago Storm

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5" needed at Pearson to avoid the seasonal snowfall futility mark. That's out of reach with this event. IMBY, 3.3" needed. That's a possibility, albeit a small one. I'm going for a forecast of up to 2" this evening. It'll be nice to see an old friend again.

I truly am shocked. I would have bet a lot of money you wouldnt see a 2009-10 type season again for a long time, much less seeing it two times in 3 years and when the rest of the region is not seeing futility. So what are the season numbers this year at YBY and Pearson? I dont know what else to say, but as those anti-bullying ads say, "I PROMISE, IT GETS BETTER!". DTW has seen just 0.2" in March, so we really havent had a meaningful snowfall since Feb 24th (luckily I had my northern snowfix Mar 2-4). But we did not even make the top 20 list for snow futility this winter, let alone #1, so I will say, you deserve today!

It doesn't feel chilly here, been walking around with short sleeves all day, even though it's in the 40s. I guess I've finally adapted to Wisconsin, just in time to go back to Florida most of April :axe:

The world is upside down! Wisconsinites have turned into wusses, and the Floridian transplants love this chilly weather. Guess it's another sign of 2012.

Archived