e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
March 2012........Happy Sping

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man this is just a weird pattern. Makes you wonder what we have to endure down the road...ie payback. I'm looking at the pattern across NAMR and it's simply amazing. You aren't supposed to see anything like this.

it's unreal. doesn't look like march at all. i was thinking earlier in the week that it looks like april - but that's maybe even stretching it.

the fact that it is nearing 60F here with screaming winds off the water speaks to how mild this air mass is (even with the milder than normal SSTs...it's hard to get to 60F here w/out a W or WNW flow this time of year)

such an odd day too. speaking from a MBY perspective...so so rare to see a SW wind maximized like this in the spring season w/out a synoptic system doing something weird. almost never happens.

OWD gets hot quickly, correct? I know it radiates like a mutha, but doesn't it get warm there fast, too?

Those two characteristics are often found together, or why Mass' all time hottest and coldest temps occurred in the same location (Chester, though New Bedford also hit 107 on that same day.) Examples of that kind of hot/cold valley location in Maine include IZG and HUL.

May 9, 1977 redux en route.

Does that also mean a repeat of 5/22-24? (CAR 96/95/94, hottest 3-day stretch in their 73 years of records.)

Well its noon here, cloudy windy and 58, did I miss something? Oh and hows the new Hammock? Is it like dental floss in the crack of ur butt? Inquiring minds do not want to know.

lol I was just down in Branford it was beautiful, breezy, and mild.

downplaying overperforming springtime warmth has taken over for the hydro fetish from early 2010.

it's unreal. doesn't look like march at all. i was thinking  earlier in the week that it looks like april - but that's maybe even stretching it.

the fact that it is nearing 60F here with screaming winds off the water speaks to how mild this air mass is (even with the milder than normal SSTs...it's hard to get to 60F here w/out a W or WNW flow this time of year)

such an odd day too. speaking from a MBY perspective...so so rare to see a SW wind maximized like this in the spring season w/out a synoptic system doing something weird. almost never happens.

Insane day, get these bursts of heat from above then cool marine layer then back. I would love the NAM, yea right, to be right with the inverted snows. GFS actually showed it too.

lol I was just down in Branford it was beautiful, breezy, and mild.

downplaying overperforming springtime warmth has taken over for the hydro fetish from early 2010.

What the fook are you talking about its 58 degrees here on 3 different sites, who said it was cold? I said it would be in the 50s here, windy with clouds. It is very warm but not 70 like in BOS, perspective.

What the fook are you talking about its 58 degrees here on 3 different sites, who said it was cold? I said it would be in the 50s here, windy with clouds. It is very warm but not 70 like in BOS, perspective.

Cloudy?? Come on dude.

KGON 081656Z 22019G26KT 9SM CLR 14/08 A3015 RMK AO2 PK WND 22026/1651 SLP210 T01390083

post-40-0-67913900-1331227712.png

It would be crazy to see some snow after this everybody would be in shock :santa:

Especially since that is all the TV news talked about was the insane warmth, guaranteed with they hype they did at noon folks are going to be pissed at them when snow squalls happen. No wonder they have no credibility with the General Public.

OK I will take a goshdarn pic to show you the perfectly clear sky

I looked at the traffic cameras down there... a few puffy cu and maybe a strand or two of ci.

Hardly "cloudy"

Enjoy the day outdoors and stop pretending you live in a shack on Pete's property in Chesterfield.

Archived