EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
March 2012........Happy Sping

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked at the traffic cameras down there... a few puffy cu and maybe a strand or two of ci.

Hardly "cloudy"

Enjoy the day outdoors and stop pretending you live in a shack on Pete's property in Chesterfield.

Wish i could, got outside yesterday. Never said it was cold either but its still in the 50s bro, enjoy your day.

Steve gets ornery in March. Remember hydrogate that lasted for like 3 months in 2010? :)

I am horny all the time though, you started yesterday with me. I am super excited about getting away this weekend and then 10 days away after next week. 2010 dude you have to give me a pass, concussion and disaster accident and all.

I'm at CON but it's 62F at the house. It's been unmitigated destruction of the snow today. Whatever possible way there is too wipe it out it's happening today. Sun, 60s, warm dews and wetbulbs, and the wind increasing the rate of evaporation and sublimation.

I am horny all the time though, you started yesterday with me. I am super excited about getting away this weekend and then 10 days away after next week. 2010 dude you have to give me a pass, concussion and disaster accident and all.

Autocorrect FTL?

I'm at CON but it's 62F at the house. It's been unmitigated destruction of the snow today. Whatever possible way there is too wipe it out it's happening today. Sun, 60s, warm dews and wetbulbs, and the wind increasing the rate of evaporation and sublimation.

How much you have left?

What torch out there today...out performing all guidance...got a good shot at record highs at all 4 BOX climo sites.

I just checked something that surprised me....despite the torch winter, neither station has reported a single record high this winter.

Snow pack is getting blitzed...only snow left is in the shade right now.

Archived